TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term ‘Environmental Property Clearance’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is , 246a Court Oak Road, Harbourne. Our company registration number is , place of registration: . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of our country.
GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY
Fill in a few details below, click the button and we will be in touch with you soon to discuss your clearance and cleaning service requirements, alternatively for an immediate response please call us on 0121 728 6502.
Environmental Property Clearance are fully licensed and insured, so any waste will be transported safely, with a waste disposal note issued to you for record.
Our staff with ensure your property is left clean and tidy, and will also provide additional information on our other services we provide. If you require help with the resale For a ‘FREE’ no obligation quotation, please call us on 0121 728 6502 or complete our on line form below.
Get to Know Us
Our team has been helping clients in the West Midlands area for years.
Find out what makes us tick...
Why Use Us
Why would you choose EPC out of the multitude of other companies providing a similar service?
Read genuine Testimonials provided to us by our extremely happy clients over the years